• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Whats up with Sonic Impact T-amp?

goanlisten

Active Member
What's up with Sonic Impact T-amp? There's none to be found and used one's on amazon selling for $99.

Did they stop making them or are they just out of stock? I notice Parts express has zero stock.

Anybody know?
 
Register to hide this ad
Interesting you should mention this, I was recently on the DIY Paradise site looking for news on the Charlize! (also Tripath chip based) and they showed out of stock too. Guess the inventory of chips finally dried up.

Trends also made a nice inexpensive T-Amp, the TA-10.1 and based on the same Tripath chip, maybe they're still available.
 
This is the same thing, just Dayton brand

Thanks Guys! I was looking for the gen 2. I'll have to settle for the dayton from PE I hope they have enough of them in stock. Thanks jamesPclay

It's very sad, the poor man's ticket to hifi is dead and gone - What's gonna happen next? I wish them well!
 
Guess the inventory of chips finally dried up.

Trends also made a nice inexpensive T-Amp, the TA-10.1 and based on the same Tripath chip, maybe they're still available.

ChairSpud, Thanks for the tip - I'll be looking for that one tooo.....
 
try sureelectronics.com

i have their 2w, 8w, 15w, 50w, & 100wpc class d boards. all work great and quite cheap.
 
Back
Top Bottom