• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

What's your perfect day weather wise?

What is your ideal temperature range?


  • Total voters
    28
Cloudy, about 60F, very light breeze, low humidity.

I hate direct sunlight.

I am much more tolerant of cold than heat/humidity. The current Chicagoland weather sucks.
 
Just impossible to answer. I can think of all the activities we do and each one has a best temp/weather condition. Anywhere from 20F to 85F, sometimes sunny and sometimes cloudy.
 
Yesterday was a perfect day to be out on the water. The weather was great and being a Monday meant we had the river to ourselves which is always a treat20250630_132717.jpg.
 
Back
Top Bottom