• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where is Asynchronousman?

Hmm...I had packaged up something to send out to him & would have by now but I just didn't feel right, the PM's he sent me were just too strange...out of sync, ironically! So...anybody else want a free commodore 64 monitor :)
 
bgadow said:
Hmm...I had packaged up something to send out to him & would have by now but I just didn't feel right, the PM's he sent me were just too strange...out of sync, ironically! So...anybody else want a free commodore 64 monitor :)

Hey BG, your Spidey Sense was spot on!
 
LOL I got called a "****ing asshole" by an employee yesterday, we were actually gonna have a meeting with him to lay him off, he had no idea, then I had to reprimand him first thing in the morning for something unrelated and he cursed me out. I sent him home and now we will meet with him to address that situation and then the next day meet with him to lay him off ;) Funny thing is he shoulda been laid off two years ago but we felt bad for him and kinda let him stay around. Finally it had gotten to the point where he has got to go for the good of the business. I still felt really bad about it. Well somehow now I don't feel so bad :D
 
Funny thing is he shoulda been laid off two years ago but we felt bad for him and kinda let him stay around.

This is never a good idea (I speak from experience). In fact, I was having a conversation with a colleague just yesterday about a similar situation...
You don't do those folks a favor by letting them hang on.

EDIT: of course, then again I have hired more than my share of "that" type!
 
vega ls-12 said:
i was thinking the same thing,,then again i dont know if i can be that obnoxious :naughty:

Hey vega, try this:

I was reading this thread and realized that I was working on my Dell with Pentium II processor at the same time that Niagra Falls was spillin gover. Take that, Saddam! Anyways, the capacitors in my new (old) Onkyo were leaking and I had to repair 'em, sorta like I had to repair the relationship with my ex, but never got around to it. I replaced the caps and it was working great. But the problem with these Pentium chips is that they upgrade them every couple years and now my computer is obsolete! Thor, you asshole! Once I got the Onkyo working I hooked it up to my old Nak cassette deck, which I repaired last month and now it is working like a dream. HERE IT COMES! But believe me, I always wanted to see Tom Cruise in a sci fi movie, but never would have thought that my Onkyo would work again.
 
mg196 said:
Hey vega, try this:

I was reading this thread and realized that I was working on my Dell with Pentium II processor at the same time that Niagra Falls was spillin gover. Take that, Saddam! Anyways, the capacitors in my new (old) Onkyo were leaking and I had to repair 'em, sorta like I had to repair the relationship with my ex, but never got around to it. I replaced the caps and it was working great. But the problem with these Pentium chips is that they upgrade them every couple years and now my computer is obsolete! Thor, you asshole! Once I got the Onkyo working I hooked it up to my old Nak cassette deck, which I repaired last month and now it is working like a dream. HERE IT COMES! But believe me, I always wanted to see Tom Cruise in a sci fi movie, but never would have thought that my Onkyo would work again.

LOL if that doesn't have the Assynchronus man vibe to it ;)
 
Weirdos that lurk around irritate the crap out of me. So, if you're lurking a-man.......... :finger:
 
tx1488 said:
Weirdos that lurk around irritate the crap out of me. So, if you're lurking a-man.......... :finger:
Steven never did anything to me at all. But when I saw that I sprayed coffee all over the desktop :lmao: Steve, if you're reading this, I ain't laffing at YOU, okay?
Tom
 
I've been wanting to ask what happened to "Moondog". I've spent an entire evening going through old postings and Moondog seemed to be a very well liked and respected member. I enjoyed his postings.
Don't see him here anymore.
Ditto Beatlefred.

I guess some long time members just find other things to do.
Very curious is all,
Russ
 
Moondog is busy with his business I believe.

BF had a falling out with AK and decided to leave.
 
About two years ago Asynchcroman tormented the **** out of me with e-mails. It was about a cartridge and headshell I think. The first contact sounded fairly normal, but deteriorated rapidly. I got at least two e-mails from him where I didn't have a ****ing clue as to what he was saying. Not a hint. It went downhill from there. That boy is pretty far out there. The radar we have on the airplane couldn't pick him up.
 
Back
Top Bottom