• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where to find a 7" surround kit??

StarMover

AlienToAllThingsAudio
Rear speakers in my Totoya Seinna. 7" full range speakers with shot surrounds. Turns out 7" OD is an odd size. A good look around the usual sources, but no luck so far.

Specs: Basket OD = 7", Basket ID = 5 5/8", Cone OD = 4 5/8"​

I've seen a 6 1/2" kit @ speakerworks, but it's designed to fit a 4 3/4" cone. Might be able to make it work, but would rather have something a little closer.

Anyone know of a good source where I might find some odd sizes. I've tried PE, SimplySpeakers, SpeakerWorld, MyAudioAddiction.

Gordon?
 
Register to hide this ad
mainelectronics might have what you need. They list the sizes of the ID and OD of the foams they sell.
 
Back
Top Bottom