• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Where's Rob?

Charlie

At Sea
It just occurred to me that Rob hasn't been making any post lately. in fact, it looks like it's been a month since his last one. Then it occurred to me that he is no longer a moderator. (Sometimes I'm a little slow when it comes to noticing things)

So, WTF happened to Rob? Is he still with us, or did I miss something here???
 
Register to hide this ad
Shortly after the AK-Fest Rob has given a suspension for questionable on-line and off-line communications. There was supposed to be a "hearing" as to his future on AK but Rob, instead chose to leave AK. An unfortunate loss.

MikE
 
Man, that really bites! I miss Rob's input, and occassional keen wit remarks. I'm sorry to hear he's left. :(
 
Charlie, you may have noticed that I am now the moderator of the Early B&W Tv Forum.
I was offered the job after Rob left.
Perhaps I should have made some sort of announcement but I thought it better to just let it be.

Eric
 
Eric,

That's cool. I just got to wondering about it because I was missing his post.

Thanks Eric & Mike for some answers.
 
Back
Top Bottom