• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Which Knobs are Which

KingBubba

"Too Much Stuff"
When I picked up a SX-1250 and an SX-1280 one of them was missing two knobs. I don't remember which had the missing knob. I pulled 2 knobs from an SX-3800 to fill the gaps in the other ones. Now, due to the years having passed by, I am totally mixed up on which went with which. Would any of you Pioneer fans happen to have any pics of the three receiver's knobs? They were the tone knobs. Any photo assistance would be greatly appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
one on the left is a 1280,right is 1250, the 3800 knobs are more similar to the 1280's.
 

Attachments

  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 20
Well, my 1280 has two knobs that look like that pic. Thanks for the pics. Now, if can see a 3800 knob, I be able to work this out. Thanks to all.
 
Thanks Dave for the nudge. I had no thought of going to google for this. All knobs are squared away. Thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom