Hello there everyone. Brand new member here, and i must admit right off the bat i am a bit of a newbie when it comes to audio ins and outs (awful pun intended.) I am upgrading my turntable setup from an LP120 and a pair of powered AudioEngines. I just purchased the A400s, and I know what table i want, but i am completely lost as to what receiver I should pick up for these speakers. I hope this is even the right thread to ask in, I hate to be that guy who just comes in new and posts in the wrong place! If this is the right place though and anyone has any ideas or recommendations of what i should get, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I can say that I really would not like to break bank on the receiver. Really, 300 would be the most id "like" to spend, but id go more if i just cant swing it in this ballpark. Id also prefer to get a receiver amp combo so i dont have to buy 2 separate things, and obviously im going to need phono input too. I spent too much on the speakers and have to keep my budget in line! Anyways, any help i can get, ugh it would help! Ive looked through lots of threads i can find relating to these speakers, but any receiver ive come across is usually too much $$ for me :/