RAART
Member
Hello folks,
I have recently acquired a Synthesis Roma 37DC+ integrated amplifier and was wondering which speakers you would pair with (used or new)? The budget will be around 1500USD or less, still did not made decision yet as I need to get rid of some audio stuff that I have accumulated over the years.
I did think of Kef LS50 but I am also open to compact floorstander look like PSB Imagine X2T or Kef R5.
Please note that this a kind of long term planing and I am not in rush of buying especially at present time.
Thank you all for your suggestions!

I have recently acquired a Synthesis Roma 37DC+ integrated amplifier and was wondering which speakers you would pair with (used or new)? The budget will be around 1500USD or less, still did not made decision yet as I need to get rid of some audio stuff that I have accumulated over the years.
I did think of Kef LS50 but I am also open to compact floorstander look like PSB Imagine X2T or Kef R5.
Please note that this a kind of long term planing and I am not in rush of buying especially at present time.
Thank you all for your suggestions!