• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Who here uses Marantz separates?

jblmar

JBL & marantz
Since a thread already exists regarding Marantz receivers, why not have one for Marantz separates? For those of you that have used different combinations, tell us your favorite.

Ron

In use since 1978:
Marantz 300DC power amplifier
Marantz 3650 pre-amp
Marantz 2130 Tuner :)
 
Register to hide this ad
In the late 70s I bought a 3200 preamp, from Radio Shack no less. I remember that day well, didn't have a car and it started raining while I was in the store. Had to walk home, about a mile and a half, with that double boxed preamp in the rain.

Anyway, that was my first preamp, and I've never really had any complaints about it. I still use it as a front end to my sampler in the studio.
 
Hello,

As Main sytsem:
3600 preamp
300 DC Power amp
6300 TT
2110 Tuner
5030 Cassette Deck
Cd 52 MKII SE

Bedroom system:
1090 as preamp (I have a 3250B preamp but at this time he sits on the repair shop)
170 DC Power amp
6150 TT
2120 tuner
5420 Tape deck
CD 52 MKII SE
Imperial 7G

I also use a 1072 with a 2100 tuner, 5010 deck, 6100 TT and a pair of HD 540

Tony
 
2nd system

For over 20 years my second system was a 3200 Marantz with a 140 amp. . . I still have the amp. You might say it raised me. . .

The 3200 went out with a bang literaly, a long and funny story, not so funny at the time :yikes:
 
Back
Top Bottom