Supersonic5
New Member
I picked up a Nikko Alph 1V power amp recently and when I hooked it up it immediately goes into protect mode. Is there someone in here who specializes in repairing Nikko equipment that can go through this monster for me?
Nikko is still undervalued imho, it never had the distribution and numbers of the bigger names. They are usually very easy to work on, well laid out, and the service manuals are available. A good tech should have little issue repairing nikko gear.
This one might not be making sound, but going into protect means it's still working on some level!
Agreed, and everything I've heard sounds great. Nothing better than good sound for little money.Nikko is still undervalued imho
Drop a PM to @painttoad. Sometimes he’s slammed but worth a tryI picked up a Nikko Alph 1V power amp recently and when I hooked it up it immediately goes into protect mode. Is there someone in here who specializes in repairing Nikko equipment that can go through this monster for me?
not interestedhe’s