• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Whoo hoo!!!

THOR

Fearless Prophet
Crushed Grumpy and now in second place! Can I get whoop! whoop!


WHOOP! WHOOP!

Now I battle the fisherman this week who currently sits at #3 :para:

What is good in life?

To destroy your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!!!!! :uzi: :boxing: :starwars: :bash: :twak: :whip:

:finger:
 
Register to hide this ad
You poo poo head stop with the niceties, you're pulling a Mike on me! We're supposed to be talking smack ;)
 
I am only being nice this time. Just wait till we meet again. Next time im gonna kick your balls so bad your gonna need a training bra.......That better ?
 
Back
Top Bottom