I've bought a bunch of lenses, etc., for my Pentax K-5 from them (I buy the older manual focus Pentax mount lenses that all work with this DSLR) but recently have noticed rising prices, higher prices on shipping, and more competition...
I've never bought any stereo gear from them, but did buy a USB docking station at a good price, yet recently when looking at price + shipping have found nothing worth bidding on.
To buy a lens that in good condition that's worth $100, say, for $20 with shipping, and to find out it has fungus, high amounts of foreign dust inside, or slow aperture blades is one thing...to spend over $50 for a total loss like this is another...recently, it's been the shipping costs that have ended up being more than the item's selling cost that has begun to bother me...UPS and FedEx rates are still more than USPS and just not worth it on many items....
Oh well, I keep my "Personal Shopper" active to let me know when something new is added as you just never know if there is going to be a good deal...
Of course, I have so many lenses now that there ain't much worth looking at anymore!