• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Why so little love for Monitor Audio MA5?

Benjib

Member
I picked up a pair of old Monitor Audio MA5 over the weekend. Nice real vaneer cabinets that were recently sanded and oiled. Drivers in prefect condition; A KEF B200 SP1014 mid/low and an Isophon tweeter. Little online about them and low resale prices. Couldn’t resist trying them out for the price of $140 CAD. I mostly stream via Tidal USB > Topping D30 DAC > Pioneer SA 8800.

These speakers sounds fantastic!!! Why is so little interest for them?? I could have paid twice as much and still have been happy. After a few days of listening I can’t understand why these don’t go for a lot more money! I’m thrilled with these gems!
 

Attachments

  • FE704BA0-6E61-40DF-971D-07C036D35227.jpeg
    FE704BA0-6E61-40DF-971D-07C036D35227.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 30E5F1A4-729B-4EC0-A1F2-37BFBD1A8B32.jpeg
    30E5F1A4-729B-4EC0-A1F2-37BFBD1A8B32.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 73
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom