• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wishing all of AK a Happy Holiday thread

Register to hide this ad
Here's hoping that you and yours are healthy and happy. May your holidays be grrrrrrrrrreat and the coming year even better!!

:beerchug: :thmbsp:
 
Uhh, what Pastor Eric said...an' then some !! <grin> Will be off-line 'til after the holidays, so no more sulphurous ruminations on topics great & small from me for awhile-ain't THAT wonderful ?!? Seriously, here's hoping the whole AK family has a wonderful holiday season !!! -Sandy G.
 
Happy holidays to the AK family

I hope everyone gets time to spend with their family and give thanks for what they have!
Ron
 
Mele Kalikimaka to everyone on the mainland. And heres to another year for AK. last one has been pretty good. looking forward to another.
 
Wishing you all happy holidays

I would like to wish all my AK brethren a happy holidays and a joyfull new year.
I like others have no internet at home, only at work so I will be offline after friday until the year 2004!

May you all enjoy hi fidelity over the holidays!

Take care,
Tal
 
In the short time that I've been here....It seems like I've known some of you for years.. The feeling of family is just overwelming....


TO.....

Grumpy...Kam...and Wardswab...our esteemed operators...are fantastic...they help when help is needed..or just implied....

Gone fishin... has been just great in helping with technical problems...

Toasted Almond...is always there with an humorous comeback...

Echo Wars and Rob..... our resident technicians....

Haoleb..millerdog...take care of those Islands for us...(My boy is there)

ProAc_Fan...Dave...Vinyl Hanger...Wildwest...and all the Moderators....

Ckelly..our overseas corrispondant...

All the Members and Guests.........

And last...... and by no means...Least.....the Mighty THOR...

This is the Greatest audio Forum on the web......and thats the truth...phhhhhhtttttttt(rasberry)........


To all...Merry Christmas...and Happy New Year...... :thmbsp:
 
Last edited:
Well what can I possibly add that hasn't been said already :)

I don't think that there's an active member among us who, over the course of discussion, hasn't improved their own system and their understanding of audio in some way shape or form. Couple that with the family atmosphere that we've all helped to create makes this a great place to be :beerchug:

I'm looking forward to meeting so many of you at AKFest, I think that probably the best part about the upcoming meet is that there won't be one wallflower among us......not one unrecognized soul. We're all buddies here :)

Happy holidays to you and yours from me and mine :D
 
Happy Holidays to all at AK and all your families.May the Peace and Joy of the season engulf you like a warm blanket and may we all be safe as we travel to see loved ones.

Alan
 
Back
Top Bottom