• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

wlhd1610 - so very cool.

Tinkerbelle

Everything in Moderation
Staff member
Admin
Super Mod
Moderator
Subscriber
wlhd1610 is an AKer who is just a treat to deal with. He knows the equipment inside out and is so relaxed in dealing with you. He is an absolute pleasure.

He dropped by last week with his wife to pick up a Marantz. I wished I had spent more time and been able to share some tunes, especially after their long trip out here. Unfortunately, I am mid-moving house and had vans & cars loaded plus a house in complete disarray. Nonetheless he was a total gentleman.

Thank you Bob!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom