• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Woah, massive wall of Chicago CL speakers, what's good, what's not?

TheWiz718

Member
I've picked out everything in my area + price range.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/1071089739.html


http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ele/1071622214.html


http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/1069151861.html

This listing is really vague, worth looking into?

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/ele/1069058638.html


http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/ele/1067023399.html


There are also a pair of Klipsch La Scalas in my very town for an asking $1200. Not worth flipping are they? Cause I have the spare cash to.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/1071542987.html

No affiliation with any listings.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Nothing good there except the LaScalas.

There have been several pairs of LaScalas for sale the last few weeks in the Chicago area and they are not selling at these prices.

Cheers, Snade
 
Nothing good there except the LaScalas.

There have been several pairs of LaScalas for sale the last few weeks in the Chicago area and they are not selling at these prices.

Cheers, Snade

Thanks, I hear your the local Craigslist fiend. If you ever outgrow some of your old stuff and want to get it off of your hands, I'm new to this whole audio hobby, so it might just be good enough for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom