• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wood case identity

Wingrider58

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi. I have a wood case that is probably from the 50s or 60s. Walnut with a gold tone metal trapozodial mest vent in rear. Smooth bottom and 4 holes for screw. I have no idea what it fits. Its about 13.5 wide 5 tall and 9.5 deep outside. Wood is perfect and metal is too. Any help is appreciated. I am going sell but could not pass up a beautiful cabinet but wont fit any thing i have
Thanks
1000033249.jpg1000033245.jpg1000033248.jpg1000033244.jpg1000033244.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Its not very big but its beautiful case. I know someone somewhere needs it. I was thinking fisher stuff. I have fisher model 100 I'm working and it has similar color metal screen but not shiny like this. I look at Marantz cases and did not see anything the same size
 
Hi. I have a wood case that is probably from the 50s or 60s. Walnut with a gold tone metal trapozodial mest vent in rear. Smooth bottom and 4 holes for screw. I have no idea what it fits. Its about 13.5 wide 5 tall and 9.5 deep outside. Wood is perfect and metal is too. Any help is appreciated. I am going sell but could not pass up a beautiful cabinet but wont fit any thing i have
Thanks
View attachment 3850544View attachment 3850548View attachment 3850550View attachment 3850551View attachment 3850551

After @1koolcat posted about HH Scott I looked too. Found this:

H.H. Scott "Wide C" Wood Cabinet - Audio Asylum Trader
 
Back
Top Bottom