• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

WooHoo! 1000 posts!

lha1992

Kenwood Collector
Subscriber
Well, this is my 1000th post here on AK. I would like to thank all of you who helped me trouble shoot my KA-9100 when I first joined and now the 9100 is running great.

When I first joined AK I only had my KA-9100 and a KT-7500. Now, since I've been apart of this site I've gotten the vintage stereo equipment bug.

Thank you all for helping with my problems with my equipment and with helping me choose new vintage stereo equipment to buy.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've been wanting to do that for a while now, but my paypal account is not working properly.
 
I'm not one for post-count congratulations, but I will congratulate you on your nice Kenwood collection. I've only got the one piece myself, but it would be great to get her some company. (Too bad SS gear doesn't breed.)
 
it divides and grows...

Hmm. I was thinking about getting a Kenwood KA-8006 and KT-8007, and letting them have a little privacy for a few days to see what would happen. Looks like what I should be doing instead is getting TOTL stuff from various makers and leaving them on their own.

AK to the rescue again!
 
Back
Top Bottom