• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Worth of Stephens Tru-Sonic 15" duplex pair??

hatrack71

distracted by everything
Hey gang, doing my usual hunting around and found a pair of Stephens drivers in custom cabs for sale. Just wondering what the value of these critters is? I want to make a fair offer on them. The seller said he didn't want too much. Here are pics. Are these worthy of picking up and using? Or just good to flip? They have the potentiometer for the tweeter horn on back. The cabs are so-so. I am more curious of the drivers. Anyone know about these?
 

Attachments

  • trusonic.jpg
    trusonic.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 28
  • st2small.jpg
    st2small.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 13
Register to hide this ad
I will also add from memory that the basket was a crinkle paint finish in gold or brown if memory serves. There looks to be something like a 1/4" jack input in the center of the bell cap over the magnet. Is that stock?
 
Stephens 15" speakers are all over the place. The Tru-Sonics with the tarred sectional horns usually go for huge money, but the others can be under $100 each or more than $500 each. I don't know the nuances that make the differences.
 
Back
Top Bottom