• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Worth the Risk? Technics SA-5370

Register to hide this ad
I have a 5270. Nice receiver, but the volume pot has problems. I also had it serviced (basically deoxited and solder joint touch ups.) It sounds nice, though.


Ben aka MacKat
 
I haven't heard the 5370, but I have an SA80 and an SA202 and I really like them. They're not anything special, but they're solid workhorses. I actually have the SA80 doing duty in my main system right now while some stuff is in the shop. I always enjoy listening to it.
Seems like $20 + shipping would very much be worth it if it's in decent shape.
 
I have an SA80 too. I'm giving it to a friend tomorrow, along with a restored Dual 1219 in a few weeks!


Ben aka MacKat
 
They seem to be selling a lot of gear ,but no futher testing was done (due to lack of testing equipment).Sounds like BS,either they know somethings wrong with the stuff or they don't want to be bothered with checking it.
 
Back
Top Bottom