• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

WOW – 1 Room – 11 Receivers – 2410 Watts!

Tower Boss

Super Member
I came across this amazing haven of vintage silver tonight and thought you all would enjoy a look! :drool:

Sorry if this might have been posted already, but I think this guy deserves an encore! :thmbsp:

Regards,
TB
 
Register to hide this ad
Some awesome gear in there,maybe he should sell some of it off,and buy a decent camera,and some lessons at film school.
 
The whole room is probably surrounded by a water jacket heat exchanger... that's how he must heat his house. The actual sound is probably from a Yorx boombox hidden behind one of the speaker stacks. Running on batteries 'cuz his 100A panel is maxed out running his techno-space-heater.
 
I know what I'd be doing with five SX-1980s. Chi-ching...chi-ching....

That way they wouldn't be left to my stereo ignorant relatives who would probably do something silly and put them on the curb or sell them for $5 each at a garage sale.
 
I know what I'd be doing with five SX-1980s. Chi-ching...chi-ching....

That way they wouldn't be left to my stereo ignorant relatives who would probably do something silly and put them on the curb or sell them for $5 each at a garage sale.

No kidding. Close to $8000 right there in those 1980's. Good thing this guy doesn't have his address public.
 
Having owned a similar pair of speakers (Sansui Sp-x9900) I can say he's into all this stuff for some reason other than sonic enjoyment :).
 
Those receivers were not built for that music.

I would love to have one of those pioneers or maybe that kenwood.
 
Back
Top Bottom