• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Wow, pleasantly surprised by JBL L19 2 ways.

Small to mid sized two ways with 8 in woofers are just about my favorite type of speaker. Starting with my Nova 6s and to Marantz Imperial 5s then KLH 17s and Small Advents. Just seems to be the sweet spot for me. I need to hear a pair of these JBLs.

Going to be in the Austin area anytime soon? There is a pair of the 19s currently on local CL for 100. And if you wanted another set of KLH 17s, there is one being offerred for half that.
 
Going to be in the Austin area anytime soon? There is a pair of the 19s currently on local CL for 100. And if you wanted another set of KLH 17s, there is one being offerred for half that.

Nope, but thanks for the info! I got lucky with my pair of KLHs......I got mine with re doped surrounds and new caps for $65 thanks to the wretched vintage speaker market in my area (Sacramento CA)

I forgot to mention my other pair of 8in two way speakers that I love; My Sansui SP 75s. When most think of Sansui speakers, kabukis come to mind. But the SP75 are just a hidden gem with non of the messy kabuki sound.
 
I have a pair of L19s too. Picked up on Craigslist for $100 refoamed, they lasted five years but something is now wrong with one woofer. Not sure it's worth it to rebuild the driver which is what I believe it needs. But I enjoyed them while they lasted. Maybe I'll find a functional replacement woofer one day.
 
Back
Top Bottom