• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yam cr1020 cr-1020 panel lights out

ducati2

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
my yamaha cr1020 used to have a light on the channel selection needle and now it is out. I would like to replace it, and perhaps go a step further to install some lights to light up the fm scale.

I understand this is not a stock feature, but what were they thinking? At least I need to replace the needle light, but don’t know where to start. Any help appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
All three meters and the dial pointer (not the dial) should light up. If you're going to replace one bulb, you might as well replace all of them. Someone else can chime in with the specifics.
 
!2V 60mA see Dave (dgwojo) as to what they were thinking, it is a receiver not a reading lamp.
 
Last edited:
I will contact dave. thanks. Anyone ever seen a mod done to light up the fm channel scale? Seems I read somewhere someone did a blue light version with a kit or something, but now can not find that link. ..
 
Back
Top Bottom