• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha A 500 Integrated Amp and Speaker Compatibility

I doubt my A 700 will arrive. Fedex seemingly lost it. Showed they delivered it to my door at 11:13 AM yesterday but I was home at the time and only 12 feet from the door and no one came to the door and left a box. I can always hear someone at the door when I am in the spot where I was at. Most likely they left it at the wrong address. They claim they will put out a trace on it in a few days but I doubt it will be found. Going to see if I can order another. I think it was insured so I may be able to recoup my lost money. Bought it on Ebay.
 
I doubt my A 700 will arrive. Fedex seemingly lost it. Showed they delivered it to my door at 11:13 AM yesterday but I was home at the time and only 12 feet from the door and no one came to the door and left a box. I can always hear someone at the door when I am in the spot where I was at. Most likely they left it at the wrong address. They claim they will put out a trace on it in a few days but I doubt it will be found. Going to see if I can order another. I think it was insured so I may be able to recoup my lost money. Bought it on Ebay.

You are not liable until it has been delvered to you. You might want to contact ebay and paypal to document the situation and start the process.
 
Thanks. Yes, I contacted the Seller and he initiated contact with Fedex to get the ball rolling in an attempt to find out where it went. Just par for the course for my current location. Have had nothing but bad luck living here. Relocating next year to another area where I will be able to put the nonsense behind.
 
Saturday morning my neighbor showed up at my door with the amp. Fedex delivered it to the wrong address. My fault for putting my house number on the house and name on my mailbox. What was I thinking? It arrived intact and works fine. Just missing the buttons for Pure Direct Mode and Class A Mode. Purchased an Onkyo DX 703r CD player from 1992 off Ebay to use with it for now. Sounds excellent and virtually indistinguishable from the newer Yamaha S 300 CD player.
 
Back
Top Bottom