• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha B2-S5151 Diode replacement with FRED's

Have to apologize for my slowness on this. Too many irons in the fire (sick mother, mostly) and end of the third quarter at school.

Here are a couple of pics. The blank is fine. Just needs slightly larger holes. However, the terminal mounting plate is not and has to be redrilled. I will redraw and have on its way today. I'll go through one more iteration before I would say they are safe to have made as a 'production' run. Although I did not think of it at the time, the blank plate will mount nicely on the inside of the back-plane, as will the terminal block. If you want them to be black, simply rough with some 2-300 grit sandpaper and spray the one surface. At least that is my plan.

You'll know more when I do.

B-2Terminals2.jpg

B-2Terminals1.jpg
 
After a 2-month delay, am finally back on-line with this. The parts maker has had server problems and too much business for our small project. Now that he is back on-line I am headed west for the next few weeks (bicycle riding in Colorado). Should have the corrected part back by mid-July. The can get rolling on the changes (new terminals, silver wire, new power cord, etc.).
 
Has become the project that would not die (thankfully). Should have the final go-round on the prototype in the next coupe of weeks. So......time to let me know where you stand on wanting these for your B-2. Sorry for the long time it has taken.
 
Hello from Russia ;)
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom