• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha C-1 owners manual

dsc5

New Member
Anyone out there have a Yamaha C-1 preamp owners manual in English ?.........I'd love to have a copy, been looking for years with no luck........
 
Register to hide this ad
You can probably print one from the Highfiengine site, but you do have to register to download.
Edit:
Sorry just looked what is a C1 can't find it anywhere, only C2
 
Last edited:
There was a guy on ebay selling an original C-1 owners manual recently here in Australia. Can put you in touch if you want
 
Goldjazz, I would appreciate that very much, Yes I have them both recapped and working - Have definitely been rediscovering my record collection ever since
 
Pages 11-12

Yamaha%20C-1%20OM%20pg%2011.jpeg


Yamaha%20C-1%20OM%20pg%2012%201.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom