ttspinner
New Member
Hello, Newbie post here from Canada. However, I've been gleaning a lot of good info for some time - thank you to all who contribute.
I recently bought a Yamaha cr 2020 that needed some TLC. Ok, the power on/off switch was missing. The receiver turns on when it's plugged, and off when unplugged....took it to my usual tech. He downloaded the schematics but the information on the power switch path was not detailed enough for him to work on it.
(the previous owner had removed the wires and disconnect the entire path to the power switch)
Can anyone help with a schematic or pictures on how to connect the power switch to the board - I'll pass this info on to my tech. Thank you in advance.
I recently bought a Yamaha cr 2020 that needed some TLC. Ok, the power on/off switch was missing. The receiver turns on when it's plugged, and off when unplugged....took it to my usual tech. He downloaded the schematics but the information on the power switch path was not detailed enough for him to work on it.
(the previous owner had removed the wires and disconnect the entire path to the power switch)
Can anyone help with a schematic or pictures on how to connect the power switch to the board - I'll pass this info on to my tech. Thank you in advance.
