• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha CR-2040 and Thorens TD 115 - what's it worth?

JeffAudio

New Member
Hello,

I am trying to help an elderly relative sell some of their valuables, and I came across some vintage audio equipment in good working shape and no cosmetic damage. I would appreciate any help in appraising the following:

Yamaha CR-2040 receiver
Thorens TD 115 turntable

I was planning to list the items as a bundle on eBay, but if there's a better marketplace, I'm open to suggestions!

Thank you very much for your help!

Jeff
 
Register to hide this ad
Shipping the table is risky. Look at sold items on ebay, deduct one third for fees and shipping hassles, and sell local on CL. I'm guessing without researching you should get around $500. That's if everything works like it should.
 
Well... check ebay sold listings for original untouched items. This should give you a range.

Do Not use listings that have been re-capped and fully serviced, they are worth much more than what you have... as many people do and have expectations that the gear is worth much more than what you have in your hands.

Do your homework, you will find your prices.

Regards,
 
Prices on the CR2040 have been creeping up, highest I saw was $720 Canadian (about $540 US) for a mint one recently, it went fast.
 
Back
Top Bottom