• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha CR 220

I did replace the fuse and it blew right away.I tested the transistors in circuit since I was looking for a "short". I don't have a Dim Bulb tester but looks like a good idea.
 
Check the driver transistors in the amplifier circuit TR115 -118.
In the power supply Check your power rectifiers, diodes, capacitors and regulator components for shorted condition.
A photo of the power supply components may be helpful.
 
I'm having a hard time finding the service manual as well. Although it looks like ebay has a copy.
Sorry, I was not aware of this rule in the user agreement. I have hereby removed the service manual.
 
Last edited:
Just in case anyone is unaware, redistribution of documents downloaded from hifiengine.com is a violation of that site's user agreement.
 
Just in case anyone is unaware, redistribution of documents downloaded from hifiengine.com is a violation of that site's user agreement.
You can get the same, usually piss poor, downloads in the AK database. And that is kosher? WTF is the difference. :dunno: I didn't make the rules. Just pointing out the obvious.

Purge AK database? Probably not. Just thinking outside the box here. :smoke::beerchug: 75-80% or more is from Elektrotanya or HFE.
 
Last edited:
No argument about the absurdity of HFE's rules, but I still think it's best if people know them :beerchug:.
 
Back
Top Bottom