• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha CR-600 Replacement Lamp Holders

Joolian

Member
I was missing two of the lamp holders on my CR-600 so I decided to 3D model all three of them and have my friend print them for me. They turned out pretty decent and, after a few tweaks, I've uploaded them to Printables for the taking. They are in no way perfect (I taught myself how to 3D model just to make these) but they definitely do the job. These are specifically sized for 4mm diameter replacement bulbs. I believe they should work just fine for the CR-400/800, and maybe for the CR-1000, but I have no way of knowing. I don't own a 3D printer so I won't be making them to sell, but if anyone wants to you're more than welcome to. I can never begin to repay the help and knowledge I've received from this community, but hopefully this can help some people out!


lamps.png
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom