• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha CR-820 question

bzb882

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I just finished recapping my CR-820. While listening to an album last night I noticed that turning the fm dial would still tune and detune stations. I've read that some receivers leave power to the tuner board at all times, even when switched to another input. Is that true of mt Cr-820?
 
Register to hide this ad
I just finished recapping my CR-820. While listening to an album last night I noticed that turning the fm dial would still tune and detune stations. I've read that some receivers leave power to the tuner board at all times, even when switched to another input. Is that true of mt Cr-820?
Yes
 
Back
Top Bottom