• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha hissing issue

kidthorazine

Active Member
I'm the original owner of a Yamaha RX-V870 reciever that I put away a couple of years ago. When I put it up it was working fine but now when I hooked it up theres a very pronounce hissing coming from it. It sounds like what you hear when trying to tune in a radio station or inbetween stations. It seems more pronounce in the right channel but its definately in the left channel as well. It is there nomatter what input ie. phono/aux/tape/tuner ect. Any ideas what it could be ?
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom