• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Yamaha M4 - Craigslist Seattle

Register to hide this ad
I saw that one. I've been mulling it over, but the drive to Arlington is holding me back. I already have an M-4, but would like to try bi-amping my new Boston Acoustics A-400s with another.
 
I saw that one. I've been mulling it over, but the drive to Arlington is holding me back

Yeah, it's a 2 hour plus drive on the I-5 corridor for me. looks like a great piece for a decent price, but I was not up for the drive. Sluggo sent me a pointer to this one on Sunday. I hope an AK'r gets it and posts some pictures.
 
To mull is to see it gone to someone else.

Or, to be not too committed to the purchase to follow through.

The seller put it on eBay last night, with a low buy it now price of $129.99, where it is now sold. Great amp, I love mine. I just wasn't prepared to spend the time or gas to drive up there and back for that price.
 
Back
Top Bottom