• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha Natural Sound HELP

bonsai3

New Member
I recently got a Natural Sound AX-570.
It was sounding AWESOME.
Then...
I tried connecting my turntable and got lots of noise, and a crackle.
Now the only the right input works for everything but phono which still has two channels.
Could it be the amp, the turntable or what? I dont know...
Help me please chaps.

:banana:
 
Register to hide this ad
It could be that the input selector switch is dirty and needs to be cleaned with DeOxit or a similar solution.

I doubt it has anything to do with the turntable but you should disconnect it for now just to be sure.
 
Get the economy size can and deoxit all the switches and controls. It most likely needs it.:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom