• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

YAMAHA NS-100M good sound?

7 hertz

New Member
my friend is selling me his yamaha ns-100m its a bigger bookshef speaker w/ 3way system, 8"driver 5.5" mid 3.5" tweets 60w rated sn87db. i want to match these to my denon amp. anyone have these speakers specs or own these ? pls comment. thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
:scratch2:.I haven't had the pleasure. I have a pair of NS-1000M's and they are great.
You'll just have to hook'm up and audition for yourself.If the drivers are still all good they should sound pretty nice. I think there from the same period of time and there Yamaha.:D

Hook'm up to that Suiy..and have a listen..:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom