• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yamaha P-550 Direct Drive - 33rpm not working but 45rpm does

AKeena

New Member
I recently sold a Vintage Yamaha P-550 direct drive turntable. Fully Working. Buyer received un-damaged, he said 33rpm did not work, but 45rpm did work. So he returned it. I opened it up, and I do not see anything inside that could be damaged. I am not finding anything online even similar to this issue. Any ideas? I sprayed the speed control with Deoxit. checked are wires and connections. I hoped it would be more mechanical, not any bad solder joints. Manual has nothing. I am now looking for a service manual, but having a hard time finding free one.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom