roelschipper
New Member
Dear AKers,
I really like to read the content of your very nice forum. As i am a total technical noob but like to listen to vinyl, I have a question regarding a turntable upgrade on a budget.
My tt a the moment is a Pioneer PL12d mk2 with a AT-VM95e.
There are currently two turntables for sale nearby that i am interested in. A Yamaha YP-400 and a Thorens TD166 for about €150,-
Since i am running a Yamaha receiver in my setup i prefer the Yamaha tt but can anyone advise me on the beter option between these two turntables.
Thanks in advance for your kind reply.
Regards,
Roel Schipper
(Netherlands)
I really like to read the content of your very nice forum. As i am a total technical noob but like to listen to vinyl, I have a question regarding a turntable upgrade on a budget.
My tt a the moment is a Pioneer PL12d mk2 with a AT-VM95e.
There are currently two turntables for sale nearby that i am interested in. A Yamaha YP-400 and a Thorens TD166 for about €150,-
Since i am running a Yamaha receiver in my setup i prefer the Yamaha tt but can anyone advise me on the beter option between these two turntables.
Thanks in advance for your kind reply.
Regards,
Roel Schipper
(Netherlands)