• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Yay - 2016 Winter FrankenFest time - Saturday Febraury 27th in Clinton, MA

w1jim

I can fix it but good...
Subscriber
New England Fall FrankenFest Saturday Febuary 27th in Clinton, MA

It's time for the winter GTG at our customary location at Franks shop

55 Sterling Street
Clinton Ma 01510


Just over the railroad tracks.

I'd like to encourage everyone who's coming to put a link to this post in their signature line - spread the word.

We as usual, need to be careful about parking - we don't want to use the lot across the street but we can park in front (as usual) and there is a lot around back on Parker Street.

We'll start around 11AM and go until around 5-6 PM.

These events run smoothly with people taking more responsibility for bringing food and cleaning up afterwards.
Let's keep that up!

The swap / sell / freebie tables will be a given as usual and people can bring their favorite toys and systems to set up.
No charges or fees for anyone to buy, sell, or display - we do it for the love. :banana:.

As usual, we're not sure at this time what space will be available to us - I'll try to give Frank a call or he can post here as the time approaches.

Just take your unsold treasure home with you, don't load up Frank's dumpster.

Please spread the word to anyone and everyone in the New England area to attend - AK involvement isn't a requirement, although typically a given.

All that is required is an obsessive interest in all things audio - that's our common bond.

As per AK rules, please don't post your for sale items here -
I've created a separate thread on Barter Town for the use of our subscribers at the link below:

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....ter-frankenfest-buy-sell-trade-thread.695358/
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
To make it more interesting and I'd like to see some seminars at these events.

Would anyone like to suggest topics or volunteer to put on a seminar?

Personally I'd like to see a seminar on how to veneer cabinets - any volunteers for that? I've got a Sansui case that I could bring and purchase the supplies if someone can do the teachng.
 
To make it more interesting and I'd like to see some seminars at these events.

Would anyone like to suggest topics or volunteer to put on a seminar?

Personally I'd like to see a seminar on how to veneer cabinets - any volunteers for that? I've got a Sansui case that I could bring and purchase the supplies if someone can do the teachng.

Great suggestion for a topic... I'd welcome the opportunity to learn about that.
 
Can't wait! Hope I won't have to miss it as with the last one. Fortunately, no swapmeets coincide with the 27th, so I should be golden! :thumbsup:
 
I went last year to the February one, it was great. There was some great gear & parts too, nice prices.

The casual speaker & Nak rack demos downstairs in the woodshop though were best reason for going.

That was excellent!
 
We have the use of the large space next to my shop, and the two spaces upstairs are empty and available.

Frank C.
 
Back
Top Bottom