• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

you have to play this...!!!

rifftrax

mix-meister
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416

oh my dear heavens...is that not the coolest thing ever!!??!
:banana::banana::banana:

The guy is like an overnight video-game celeb. 3 days and a million hits later on a single website... just wow.

Super-Mario-Bros.-Crossover.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Brings back memories of late-nights at our local 7-11 during the mid-1980s;
eating bad hot dogs and playing cheesy video games...

fun stuff!!! :banana::banana::banana:
 
Brings back memories alright, but I must be in a weird mood or have changed over the years or something... I got bored after a few minutes. Just don't want to spend my time doing that, at least not right now. :dunno:
 
Brings back memories alright, but I must be in a weird mood or have changed over the years or something... I got bored after a few minutes. Just don't want to spend my time doing that, at least not right now. :dunno:

I think the trick is you really need a gamepad to play with. I found myself constantly stabbing buttons as if I had a controller and I don't have one... :tears:
 
Back
Top Bottom