• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

You have to wonder

pauldrewry

Super Member
I just love ads like this: http://southbend.craigslist.org/ele/2598844071.html

"My wife doesn't like big floor standing speakers" Since they were never taken out of the box, then several scenarios come to mind. The first would be from the wife "I didn't know they would be so big" after he brings them inside the house. Or the wife "I said I would allow small speakers in the living room" Husband of course thought that ment anything under 5 feet tall

or.. ad your own scenario.
Anyways they look white van and wouldn't bother.

Not mine, no affil.
 
Register to hide this ad
usually white van when you set on CL, but I can't tell you how many times that used to happen when I was working retail.

Guy would come in solo, fall in love with a big speaker and then sheepishly return it after a day or two after bringing it home and being reminded that he isn't the final decision maker when it comes to household furnishings!
 
My next door neighbor bought white van speakers, he told me they where Bose.

I said nothing, just, ya, cool, pretty good.
 
Back
Top Bottom