DrDarkFish
Active Member
Hey All, long time no post, I've moved Countries, started a new business (been busy!) - glad to be back on AK soil!
I've been recently working on an exciting 'phono-related' start-up business, which looks to develop a product to assist people with making better decisions when buying cartridges.
Essentially the premise is that many people make ill informed decisions when buying phono cartridges (improper pairing etc).
To help steer this product in the right direction, I am looking to get some opinions from you fine folk.
If you are at all interested in answering a short (less than 5mins) anonymous/informal survey about your experience with phono cartridges please simply reply 'yep' and I'll PM you a link.
I had a lot of fun putting the survey together, I think you may enjoy completing it!
Cheers,
Fish
I've been recently working on an exciting 'phono-related' start-up business, which looks to develop a product to assist people with making better decisions when buying cartridges.
Essentially the premise is that many people make ill informed decisions when buying phono cartridges (improper pairing etc).
To help steer this product in the right direction, I am looking to get some opinions from you fine folk.
If you are at all interested in answering a short (less than 5mins) anonymous/informal survey about your experience with phono cartridges please simply reply 'yep' and I'll PM you a link.
I had a lot of fun putting the survey together, I think you may enjoy completing it!
Cheers,
Fish