Ok everyone... I searched a bit and didn’t find this so here goes...
I’ve read and purchased most of the items listed in another thread suggesting the equipment to get started in personal equipment restoration...
What I’m curious about is maybe some pictures showing your benches as they are setup/organized (or not)...
I’m just getting ready to build my bench and just interested in seeing what works for you guys that have gone through the process to get things where you like them...
Thank !
I’ve read and purchased most of the items listed in another thread suggesting the equipment to get started in personal equipment restoration...
What I’m curious about is maybe some pictures showing your benches as they are setup/organized (or not)...
I’m just getting ready to build my bench and just interested in seeing what works for you guys that have gone through the process to get things where you like them...
Thank !