• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Zenith black-dial console radio - Springfield, MO area

Sam Cogley

Last of the Time Lords
Subscriber
I saw this at a garage sale today (same house where I bought the $1 Sony PS-X50 TT, actually). They're asking $80, the cabinet and electronics seem to be in very nice shape, but the wood needs to be refinished. It's an AM/SW/LW model with the classic round black face. I need it like I need a hole in the head, though I'd probably have bought it if it had an FM band.

The garage sale is just west of the intersection of Main and US 60 - there is a sign on the shoulder of 60 pointing the way to the sale.

No affiliation, except that I stop in there whenever they have a sale.
 
Register to hide this ad
It looked like a 7-S-363, maybe a 10-S-474. One of the ivory bakelite keys was missing, if memory serves. I'll stop back in if they're open again tomorrow, they've been GSing a lot lately. It's big, the finish is gone, and I have no place to put it, even if it is pretty and in otherwise good shape...
 
Last edited:
No GS today, but the radio might well still be there. A week ago they had a really cool mid-century end table that I liked, but I didn't want to spend $20 for it as it needs a total refinish. Yesterday it was still there for $10. Now it's at my house waiting for a refinish.
 
Back
Top Bottom