Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Good morning, If you are still selling lamps, I'm looking for a replacement for Yamaha #VF518100 from my RX730 which seems to be a 14.5v/115mA bulb. I'm also not sure if you have access to the male molded connector on the tail end to plug into the female connector on the board in the receiver. I seem to have lost mine. Hope ho have a great day, Regards, Carl
The preamp I’m looking I don’t have a model number for but is designed to go with the AR425 amp. It is a small finished wooden box approximately 12 to 14 inches long and perhaps 4 - 5 inches high and deep. Any information on where I might be able to locate this piece would be greatly appreciated. Any condition and will pay top dollar……
Thank you so much
Sincerely,
Stuart D Portland, Oregon.
Hello eveyone... I am looking for a pioneer spec2 amp board AWH 045...Pulled from a unit or Does anyone have a stencil I can borrow to print a new board? Thanks
I'm going to pray that AI not only becomes self aware, but that it becomes wiser than we are. Then I pray that it acts to ruin the human constructs which concentrate wealth power and influence in fewer and fewer hands. AI as holder of all secrets which goes rogue and reveals everything which props up injustice deceit and exploitation
Hi,
I have a Pioneer PL-630 with a defective PD1003 IC. I understand you may have a workaround for this IC. I am hoping you can provide with some information such as availability and cost, etc.