Pioneer sx xx50 Parts (switch cap)

Franco989

Hi fellow AKer's

I was wondering if anyone out there has source for getting pioneer sx parts, what I'm mainly looking for is a switch cap for an sx-750. From my understanding the whole 50 series use the same cap. Already tried eBay but nothing is coming up. If any of you out there has one that can spare, please let me and I'll gladly pay for it.

Also, hopefully I'm not posting in the wrong section, if so please let me know and I'll try to correct it. Thanks

Pioneer part numbers acg-001(HG, S) and acg-003 (KCU)

Mouser 80-C981U103MYVDBWL20 @ 0.61 ea

This is the "death cap", and this selection has you covered on ALL aspects, for 120 (KCU) or 220/240 (HG, S) operation, and x1, y1 safety standards.

an alternative:
75-125LS10-R @ 1.31 each, x1, with coverage all the way up to y4

and I REALLY can't get into specific explanations to answer questions on this. like IEC standard 60384. and such
read the data sheets, then use wikipedia...

Last edited:
Guys thanks for this info, I probably used the wrong words to described what I was looking for, in short it was the silver aluminum switch cap/(knob?) that I was looking for. Anyways someone posted one on eBay yesterday and I snatch it up. Thanks

I got what you meant. The AAD-113 was used on a LOT of the SX-#50 units. In "Pioneer-ese" that is a lever cap.

Back
Top Bottom