This Shit Jams

Really? I think it's pretty common. What do you use?
I switched to Chrome from Firefox around 2009, which was also around the peak usage share of Firefox (~33%). I switched to the new Edge in 2020, though. It's better on RAM and CPU than Chrome. Firefox sits at around 7% usage share now.

I switched to Chrome from Firefox around 2009, which was also around the peak usage share of Firefox (~33%). I switched to the new Edge in 2020, though. It's better on RAM and CPU than Chrome. Firefox sits at around 7% usage share now.
I like that Firefox has more privacy features that Chrome. I also like Brave, because natively blocks most ads. But I use Chrome at work.

What can I say, I like Firefox. I'm old and stubborn. I don't like Edge. I also use Firefox on my Linux box out in my shop:)

Edit: I also use Thunderbird!

Mike
netscape-navigator-2-01-01.png

I'm just barely old enough to remember using this... lol!

netscape-navigator-2-01-01.png

I'm just barely old enough to remember using this... lol!

Yep -- Netscape worked great on PC's until Microsoft finally caught up and rolled out Internet Explorer, then Netscape didn't work so good on PC's. Probably just a coincidence. Of course, Netscape still worked fine on Unix machines (Sun) to NCD X-terminals, at the same time it was no longer working well on PC's. Probably just a coincidence. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom