What Gear Are You Bringing to the 2006 AK Fest?

Retro Stereo said:
I know Army will be bringing a few items as well, including a pair of his best speakers, but I'll let him fill you in on those.

Retro

I'll be bringing my second best pair of Vintage Infinity RS 2.5's which have been restored by me with a little help from my friends.

I refoamed the woogers and I finished up the new grill clothe last night.

Infinity made some doggs, the RS 2.5's may change the way you think about Infinity speakers.

So grab your favorite tunes and head on down to Retro and Army's room for and ear full, we've got several pair of speakers to play with and all that beautiful Pioneer gear :tresbon:

If anyone has a system they'd like to try it in, I'll bring along a Behringer DEQ2496 digital equalizer with mic for auto-EQ.

luvvinvinyl said:
That MAY just be doable. Thanks, Greg and Scott.

That'd be great Ernie if you could manage it, I haven't heard vinyl yet through this setup :thmbsp:

Keep telling myself I need to get my TT fixed up one of these days. Just haven't found the time yet.

I have a couple of Duall TT's that I will be giving away. I am tired of walking over them in my spare room. 1)1215s seems to work fine but has some hum issues no base 2)a 1237 looks good but I can't tell you much more, does have its base. Mod's if this is inapproppriate delete, and my apologies....
Bill

I think I'll drag along one of my many project Duals for the Swap table, but will have it hooked up in the room for test drives and vinyl sourcing.

I'll be bringing a fully modified Reference Audio Mods Demo Samsung HD-950 to play around with and listen in a few systems, should be fun!! :banana:

Last edited:
I dug up a little Home Cinesound AV 150 that I think will kick th AR TDS-202's butt. Anybody bringing one with a T-Amp? Nothing like the stuff you guys are bringing, just want to share and get some opinions. :scratch2:

Back
Top Bottom