• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
David Roper

General Electric 21T050UHF

Ever see one of these before? I did. Everywhere. Or so it seemed for a while during my childhood. I saw one in my own basement, another one in the neighbor's basement, still another one in another neighbor's living room...remember, this was already the early 70s and they were all still in regular use! Within a few years however, my folks and at least one of the aforementioned neighbors had finally discarded theirs, but as the decade rolled on I encountered yet another two examples of this very same model while visiting with family/friends out of town. One was resting in an attic, the other rusting in a shed. I didn't see another one for thirty years. For a while in recent months, it was increasingly frustrating every time one of those little two-tone GEs came up for sale. And if I tried to describe this set to anybody, those sets were always the first thing they thought of. "No, it wasn't a portable," I would say, emphasizing "there was no handle!" Finally, one showed up on the 'Bay this summer. It's unrestored and appears to be almost entirely OEM.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Horizontal Hold
Added by
David Roper
Date added
View count
5,643
Comment count
0
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
ge21t050.jpg
File size
54.8 KB
Dimensions
545px x 480px

Share this media

Back
Top Bottom