• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

When I'm making a post I'm not allowed to use smilies. The whole bar up there is "dimmed" instead of showing in bold and won't let me select anything from there. Also at the top of the forum it won't let me go all the way back to the "Home" tab. Feeling a little like an unwanted child :confused: (Smilie borrowed from Political Chat )
Try this. First click the meatball menu (the three stacked dots) on the right side of your dimmed menu. Then, in the sub-menu that opens, click the [ ] button.
 
Since DuckDuckGo was back on it started to show some pub that before were empty spaces...well we cannot have heaven and hell at the same time, at least I have access to Ak again!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-01-29-08-57-23-426_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-01-29-08-57-23-426_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2026-01-29-08-57-03-241_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-01-29-08-57-03-241_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2026-01-29-08-56-44-012_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-01-29-08-56-44-012_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8
Is any other raspberry pi users, if there are any, still having issues? I guess certain site upgrades and ARM devices conflict. Be curious if anyone with a Pi could try out the site.
 
Why am I seeing ads on my page now? I am a subscriber. Never had ads in the past. 5 YO Macbook Pro and iPhone 16 Pro on Google Chrome.
 
Last edited:
Grey bar at the bottom has shown up again. I can scroll to the bottom and it will roll down. But rolls up as I scroll up from the bottom.

IMG_4598.JPG
IMG_4599.JPG
 
Save problem here. Phone and computer. Ads.

Grey box ad bottom of the page. -

IMG_0455.jpeg


—————-

And in the threads between posts-

IMG_0456.jpeg


———————
 
Last edited:
Are these ads for subscribers a new feature or a bug?

No ads was half the reason I subscribed.
 
I just re-subscribed yesterday in hopes of getting rid of that bottom pop-up but no such luck. It is really annoying!

Craig
 
New full screen overlay ad, sometimes with almost full screen video.

...on every single new page.

Also small video ad in lower right on every page...all the time- covers the "post" button.

...and lower, full width banner ad.

New normal or something not right?

BTW- I cleared my cache Friday.
 
Last edited:
Is there no customer/tech support at Cloudflare that can remote into the site and help configure the security? I'm at almost 3 months of not being able to even reach the site on my main computer.
 
Back
Top Bottom