• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

I hadn't seen this before, happened just a few minutes ago..

Screenshot_20260306_201723_Chrome.jpg
 
Have seen the security verification screen a few times today, and now 503/bad gateway errors a couple of times as well. I'm speculating that damage to data centers in the middle east may have resulted in increased loads on domestic (US) internet infrastructure, as cloud providers like AWS attempt to rebalance around "dead spots".
 
I just got the Cloudflare security check myself on my phone, which is running the iOS 26.3 beta. Also had one of the new post search pages start trying to reload on its own.

At least, it's not as bad as Zillow was a couple years ago, where I'd get a recaptcha on every *single* page I loaded up.
 
I seem to be needing to re-verify with Cloudflare every half hour, whether I refresh a page in the interim or not. After refreshing the chatroom (I'm using Safari 14.1.2 on Mac OS 10.14.6, not sure if that matters) and re-verifying with Cloudflare, I made a post in the chat, waited 30 minutes for my name to disappear from the user list due to idle timeout (yes, it's slow in there :(), then when I sent another message to bring my user name back into the list, I got the following error in the chatroom, leading to me needing to refresh/re-verify:
Screen Shot 2026-03-07 at 12.01.46 AM.png

Looks like I (and some, if not everyone else who uses the chat/site; not sure if this only happens on certain browsers or not) will have to refresh and re-verify their browser window every 30 minutes, no matter how busy it is in there. Very annoying. :mad:
-Adam
 
IMG_4514.png

Just got this a couple minutes ago.

Yesterday, everything was fine. Even could access it on my computer without any errors. Now, if I try to access it on my computer, I get the browser out of date warning. Due to my needing to use Photoshop CS4 for image editing, I'm kinda stuck with an older operating system.
 
Have seen the security verification screen a few times today, and now 503/bad gateway errors a couple of times as well. I'm speculating that damage to data centers in the middle east may have resulted in increased loads on domestic (US) internet infrastructure, as cloud providers like AWS attempt to rebalance around "dead spots".

I checked Cloudfare status, it showed several areas being re-routed.. mostly Middle East, Colombia, and Africa areas..
 
Getting big problems with 503 errors this afternoon, something is really messed up with Internet connectivity.

Update:
I just got a Cloudflare check to see if I was human and not a malicious BOT - kind of reassuring that these checks are being made in view of the very unpleasant tactics of something that's been dogging AK for quite a while.
 
Back
Top Bottom